Monday, February 21, 2011

Keeping from slacking on my winter style

Guest post written by Elle Matthews

When it gets this cold outside, it's like my instinct tells me to just stay inside and snuggle up under my covers in sweats and watch TV. Even though I wish that were a reality, I have to go to work and brave the weather to leave the house for all kinds of other things. However, when I do leave the house I like to still look put together a nice outfit that will keep me warm.

But one thing that I needed to refresh in my winter wardrobe were my winter boots. My old standbys were looking pretty shabby, so I did a little online shopping for replacements. While I was doing that I happened up on the site ClearWirelessInternet4g.com and after I read through it I ordered an internet package from it.

I ordered some fashion forward winter boots that I think are do adorable. They're black and are lined with this fuzzy beige plaid fabric. They're definitely a bit warmer than my old boots.