Monday, May 09, 2011

People's Choice Awards


This guest post from Josue Nichols

I love to watch the People's Choice Awards, because I think this show is truly representative of which actresses and actors the people think deserve recognition. Sometimes, I get sick of watching awards shows where it seems like the judges simply pick favorites. Even if a movie is wildly popular, the actors within the film may be snubbed by a panel of judges. Rather, on the People's Choice Awards, a person has a much better chance of winning an award, especially if he or she has starred in a popular film.

I love to watch the People's Choice Awards all the time on my satellite television. I do not think that I have ever missed an episode of the People's Choice Awards. I truly hope that I never have to miss watching this awa! rds show, because it is so great. I have so much fun every time that I watch this show. I am always inspired to see which actors and actresseswin. They are just so deserving of the awards that they get on this show, and I think it is so incredible to watch the different actors and actresses receive the awards that they deserve so much.

Overall, I love to watch the People's Choice Awards with my friends and family. It is one of the best shows that television from http://www.directstartv.com has to offer.