Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Moving On

Guest post from: Natalie Walter

I don’t know if you’ve ever put too much thought into it but let me be the first to tell you guys that divorce stinks. It’s really just harder than I ever imagined it would be to lose my best friend and although it’s been a long time coming it is still really hard to go through it yourself. I’m adjusting now and currently the biggest hassle is learning to live alone again since I haven’t done so since college! The house feels a lot more scary than it used to so I went to http://WWW.SecuritycHOICE.COM to get an alarm system which has made me feel much better at night but I know it will take some getting used to before I’m comfortable here by myself. I know this was the best thing for me and though it’s been really hard, I’ll be better off in the long run but it’s not something I would ever recommend or wish on my own worst enemy. I loved my husband and it’s tough getting over him.